RV Insurance in Arizona
Owning an RV can be one of the most thrilling achievements in Arizona. It's scintillating to explore the beauty of America beyond your daily grind. But this liberty of exploration comes with the responsibility of protecting this precious investment from the prevailing uncertainties.
RV insurance policy offered by insurance companies in Arizona exhibits its uniqueness in the sense that it evaluates your motorhome closely than other standardized policies factoring extra options into your coverage. RV Insurance provides coverage when you are at fault in an accident that causes bodily injury and property damage.
Before you buy an RV insurance policy for your recreational vehicle, it's imperative to establish the category under which it falls. These vehicles are grouped into class A, class B, and Class C categories. The type of RV insurance and its cost depends on the kind of motorhome you own or traveling in. Are you an Arizona resident? Visit us today at our Right Choice and Taxes Insurance offices and obtain outstanding RV insurance that suits your needs and budget.
Factors that insurance takes into account when calculating the cost of your RV insurance policy.
- Your credit score.
- Age of your RV.
- Your driving history.
- Whether you plan to use your RV part-time or full-time.
- If you require bundling of your policies under one umbrella policy.
- If you have undertaken courses on RV driving.
What is covered by Basic RV insurance?
- Bodily injury liability: This policy caters to physical injuries you may be liable for if you are legally responsible for causing an accident with your RV. When someone is injured, this coverage can help pay their loss of income and medical bills.
- Property damage liability: It caters for compensation for paying for damages to another person's property or vehicle if you cause an accident and you are at fault.
- Collision: It pays for damage to your RV if you are in an accident with another vehicle, tree, fence, potholes, posts, rock outcrop. This policy will cater to the cost, regardless of who is at fault.
- Comprehensive: This coverage provides for damages other than collision damage to your RV. These covered perils include civil commotion, vandalism, earthquakes, theft, falling objects, fire, storms, floods, impact with animals, and other natural disasters.
- Un-insured and under-insured motorist: It caters to damages and injuries for you and your passengers when your RV is involved in an accident with another driver who is underinsured or uninsured. The premiums payable to this set of policies is relatively low.
- Medical payments: This type of policy pays for medical bills for you, family members, and passengers boarding your RV at the time of the accident in case of bodily injuries. This coverage can supplement your health insurance because it's reasonably inexpensive.
Feel free to call or speak to our team of agents at our Right Choice Insurance and Taxes offices in Arizona for more queries and information!