Final Benefits/Life Insurance in Arizona
What will be your legacy?
Many Americans believe that Social Security will pay for their final expenses, however, the government only pays $255.00 dollars for those who qualify for their funeral. If you’re a Veteran the Veterans Affairs will only pay $300.00 dollars towards your funeral.
With this in mind Right Choice Insurance and Taxes, Inc. partnered with some of the leading life insurance companies who offer Whole life benefits, Term Life Benefits and Final Expense protection. You and your family can have the peace of mind and rest assured that your family’s needs and your final expenses will be covered when that day comes.
- Guaranteed to remain if force for your entire life time as long as you pay your premiums.
- Builds cash value.
- Funeral expenses, Estate planning, Surviving spouse income.
- Fixed premium for a limited term.
- Funeral expenses, surviving spouse income.
- Does not accumulate cash value.
Final Expense benefits:
- Your premium will never increase and your benefit will never decrease.
- Your coverage can never be canceled as long as you pay your premiums.
- Coverage builds cash value over time that can be borrowed against.
- Affordable rates that can fit most budgets.
Life insurance is the type of insurance that you should consider if you want to protect your beloved ones and make sure that do not struggle financially after you pass away. Do not hesitate to give us a call and talk to one of our experienced agents to find out more about the options available.