Boat/Watercraft Insurance in Arizona
If you are a boat owner, you should understand how important boat insurance is, regardless of the type of boat you have. However, boat insurance rules and regulations vary from state to state. If you live in Arizona, Right Choice Insurance and Taxes has prepared for you the list of things you should consider when you are shopping for boat/watercraft insurance in the Grand Canyon State:
- Physical damage coverage. It covers the costs to repair or replace your boat or watercraft, a permanently attached equipment to it, and motor.
- Agreed value coverage. Just like cars, watercraft depreciate. If you have an actual cash value policy, it may be difficult for you to replace the boat or watercraft that was destroyed or stolen. This means that if your watercraft is a total loss, you will receive the amount you insured it for, minus the deductible if there is any.
- Medical payments. Boating accidents are more common than you think and they may cause injuries. Medical payments coverage will pay for the cost of the medical help required after an accident.
- Under-insured/uninsured Watercraft Bodily Injury. If you are involved in a boating accident and is injured by an under-insured or uninsured boater, this coverage will pay for your medical bills, lost wages, and any other costs that are associated with an accident.
- Personal effects. You can also get a policy that will cover your personal belongings, including cell phones, jewelry, sporting equipment, fishing equipment, and others.
- Unattached equipment coverage. This coverage will pay for the equipment that is not permanently attached to your watercraft or boat but was designed for use on a boat. This includes water skis, lifesaving equipment, anchors, oars, and others.
Finding the right boat/watercraft insurance policy may be a complicated task, especially if you have never had it before. Therefore, if you live in Arizona, Right Choice Insurance and Taxes is ready to assist you and find a perfect policy for you based on your insurance needs and budget. Do not hesitate to contact our agency and discuss the options available.