Auto Insurance in Nogales and Tucson, AZ
Arizona requires that every automobile operated on the state roads be covered by liability insurance through a reputable insurance company authorized to conduct business in Arizona. Auto insurance is a contractual agreement between the policyholder and the insurance company. These two parties agree that the policyholder agrees to pay the premiums, and the insurance company will comply in providing for the damages as stated in the policy.
Apart from protecting you, auto-insurance also extends coverage against loss if your vehicle is vandalized, crashed, stolen, or damaged by fire. This type of policy insures cars, motorcycles, trucks, and other types of vehicles. Its ultimate intention is to protect against bodily harm or physical damages resulting from operating your automobile on our roads.
Whether you drive a classic or an older car model, it's imperative to get protection if any uncertainties occur. When buying auto insurance, it's crucial to establish what type of coverage will suit your needs and budget. Apart from relying on the minimum car liability insurance required by law, it's vital to explore other additional coverages that guarantee ultimate protection when a disaster strikes. Visit us today at Right Choice Insurance and Taxes and get more information about auto insurance.
The primary rating factors for Auto insurance acquisition include:
- Geographical location.
- Driving record.
- Miles drove annually.
- Credit history.
- Years of driving experience.
- Vehicle use and type.
- Claims history.
- Coverages and deductibles.
Types of car insurance coverages
- Liability coverage: This policy is compulsory in all states, including Arizona. Every driver is legally required to buy the minimum amount of liability coverage stipulated by a given state. It has two components:
- Bodily injury liability: This policy caters to the costs of another person's injuries if you are at fault in case of an accident. It can also cover damages of family members listed in your policy document.
- Property damage liability: This coverage helps you pay for damages you cause to other people's property while driving. It can cover you when you cause an accident while driving someone else's vehicle with his/her consent.
- Un-insured and under-insured motorist coverage: This form of cover caters for cost related to injuries or damages to you or your automobile in an accident in case the other party is uninsured or underinsured.
- Comprehensive coverage: This type of coverage protects against damages and losses in the accident apart from collision. These covered perils include explosions, fire, theft, falling objects, damage by hailstorms, vandalism, riots, glass breakages, and earthquakes. It caters to damages resulting from contact with animals.
- Collision coverage: This is an optional type of content that caters to losses and damages from a collision with another vehicle, post, fence, potholes, tree, rock outcrops, or any other object. It subject to a specific deductible.
- Medical payment coverage (MPC): This provides medical bills for you and your passengers in your vehicle at the time of the accident. It can also extend coverage for lost wages, medical payment, and funeral costs.
- Personal injury protection (PIP): This policy provides coverage for your injuries, family members, and anyone boarding your vehicle regardless of who caused the accident.
- Gap insurance cover: It is also referred to as loan or lease pay-off. This optional policy is applicable when your vehicle is badly damaged or stolen. It pays for the difference between your current car's worth and the remaining lease or loan amount.
Are you a new automobile owner? Feel free to call us or visit our Right Choice Insurance and Taxes offices for more information and quotes. Join us today, and you won't regret!